Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Creawelten 2.0. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Crealinchen

Erleuchteter

• »Crealinchen« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 23. Mai 2011

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 21. September 2018, 10:51

Willkommen in den Creawelten, MamaT

Hallo MamaT,
das Creawelten-Team heißt Dich im Forum herzlich willkommen.
Wir würden uns sehr darüber freuen, wenn Du Dich hier ein wenig vorstellen würdest.

MamaT

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 19. September 2018

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 24. September 2018, 01:32

:hi:
I have been knitting for almost 4 years come November. I've been crocheting for 39 years. I can't read crochet charts and find some knitting a challenge but possibly followable; but I love, love, love written directions. I've gone from being deemed a hazard to self and dangerous to others to being fairly safe when it comes to knitting. I had many of my elders try to teach me to knit, but it was my special needs daughter who got me knitting. She wanted to learn and was frustrated so I decided to learn to help translate the steps so she could learn. We are both members of a local knitting circle call the Fellowship of the Fiber. I hope to someday be a Master Knitter and one of my thoughts is to learn from here so I can get there. I knit or crochet regularly in public usually when waiting for transportation or appointments.

I'm a mother to two special needs children. My daughter is very artistic. She loves to draw and knit. She makes her own patterns but doesn't always remember how she did it. My son crochets but hasn't tried knitting yet. He's working towards his Eagle Rank in Boy Scouts. I'm also the more to two dogs. A miniature poodle and an English bull mastiff. They both like to be involved with my projects although the poodle has been known to steal my yarn.

romai29

Erleuchteter

Registrierungsdatum: 1. Juli 2011

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 24. September 2018, 17:38

Herzlich willkommen und viel Freude hier im Forum !
:thx_zwo: :thx_zwo: :thx_zwo:
Herzliche Grüße
romai :strii